The Living Seas Wales Team based in south and west Wales are looking for Documenting Our Past Volunteers to help us bring the history of the Welsh coast to life!
Volunteer tasks include (but are not limited too):
- Collecting historical records via archives and collections
- Assisting with archiving and digitising of historical records
- Updating our People’s Collection Wales profile
- Sharing historical records and stories on our websites and social media
- Attending “The Sea and Me” memory collection events
The volunteer role can be based from home and catered towards your interests and availability. There is also the opportunity to be based at the Cardigan Bay Marine Wildlife Centre office in New Quay.
Training will be provided and volunteers can work towards an Agored Cymru Accreditation course in Digitising Materials for Museums, Libraries and Archives.